NOS PRIX COMPRENNENT :
• The PASS: access to the soft-water swimming pool, archery and in the high season: to the activities, children's clubs (please consult us for conditions), dance evenings and shows.
• In July and August: a welcome drink and delivery of post and messages.
OBLIGATORY: • Visitor tax (the community of communes reserves the right to modify) : 0,60 € for the pitches and 0,99 for a rental, per night and per person over 18 years old. • Administrative charge: The sum of 30€ is charged (per booking) for administrative costs. Bookings are considered as final only after receipt of a 25% deposit of the total amount, plus the administrative charges.
• In the case of cancellation, all the paid sums (administrive charges, deposit or total payment of the stay) will be kept by the company. • Insurance: It's the client's responsability to take out insurance. The Centre declines all responsability in case of theft, fire and weather conditions, etc. and in cases of incidents covered by the civil liability of the client. The client releases the centre of all responsability for damage caused by falling branches, pine cones, weather, natural disasters, theft, broken windscreen, etc.
Assurance annulation SOCIETE AXELLIANCE : 1,60€ par nuit en location, 12€ par séjour en camping-caravaning (maxi 30 jours). La cotisation reste acquise à l'assurance dans tous les cas. Elle vous est proposée par défaut, merci de nous indiquer clairement si vous ne la souhaitez pas, au plus tard le jour du paiement des arrhes. Au-delà, votre souscription à l'assurance est considérée comme acquise et aucune demande d'annulation du contrat d'assurance ne pourra être acceptée, le montant de la prime étant versé directement à la compagnie AXELLIANCE.
Pets are tolerated on a lead (sanitary bags provided). It is forbidden to leave them to roam free. Identification and compulsory vaccinations. It is forbidden to leave your pets alone in your accommodation or on your pitch.
CARDS ACCEPTED ACCEPTED (for payment of deposit and stay) : C.B. – VISA – EUROCARD – MASTERCARD
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
Overshooting of set times results in the invoicing of an extra night. In case of late arrival or early departure, the period of rental will be invoiced. In the event of a no-show, after 24 hours without any written advice from you, your pitch or rental will be considered to have been freed. The deposit and booking charges are not reimbursed
• EURONAT is a family centre. People on their own are only accepted under certain conditions (please contact us)
•The dates of your stay can be modified, in writing, up until 8 days before the date of arrival when camping and up to 30 days maximum when renting, at no extra cost.
• The PASS will be given to you on arrival. You must present the PASS each time you come into Euronat and it may be verified at any time by Euronat staff.
• In the case of a dispute, and after having contacted the establishment's customer service, all customers have the opportunity to use a consumer mediator within a maximum delay of one year from the date of the written complaint, sent by registered letter with recorded delivery to the owner. The details of the mediator that may be referred to by the customer are the following
www.medicys.fr - @: firstname.lastname@example.org - ,: 73 boulevard de Clichy 75009 Paris FRANCE- (: 0033(0)1 49 70 15 93.
• The right to withdraw does not apply to tourist services according to the article L.121-21-8, of French law from 2014 - 344 concerning consumption
Under the French « Computing and Freedom » Act n° 78-17 dated the 6 January 1978. The collected personal, direct or indirect data is recorded in order to create a customer file, for use by Euronat, for the follow-up of reservations, the sending of newsletters, contact details, mailings etc… You have a right to access, correct and delete information concerning you. To exercise this right, please send an email to: email@example.com
Conditions d'applications des offres location
j Between 29.06 and 09.09.2018 for A villages all rentals are Saturday to Saturday only, arrivals from 4 pm, departures before 10 am.
l Nightly rental : minimum 2 nights. 20% increase for any rental of one night.
m For any uninterrupted stay of at least 2 weeks in the same accommodation between the 30.03 and 21.07 and between 23.08 and 03.11.
n For any uninterrupted stay of at least 2 weeks in the same accommodation between the 30.03 and 28.07 and between 09.08 and 03.11.
o The stay must take place before the 28th July.The early booking is not applicable with any other offer. The stay must be confirmed before 31/12/18.
p 1 children's tent is tolerated next to the Ready-to-move-in tent at the additional price of 5.00€/day (see our conditions for the dimensions of the tent), any other format is prohibited, no additional furniture or equipment will be provided.
Informations & rules
• All rentals are from 4pm to 10am
• Your vehicle can be parked close to your accommodation.
• BABY KIT: Free on request when you make your reservation (cot, bath, high chair)
• The remainder must be paid at least one month prior to the first day of rental, failing which your booking will be cancelled.
• No tents, caravans or camper vans are allowed in the chalet and mobile-home villages.
• Without a reservation, only available accommodation can be offered at the reception. Cleaning will be invoiced for any particular demand.
• A supplement will be requested for any additional person over 3 years of age and not included in the accommodation's planned capacity.
• Blankets, mattress protections and pillows in all the accommodation. PAV & Cabanes Oceanes : quilts and sheets included
• A deposit of 150 € (by credit card only) per stay, during the whole season.
• Inventory by the client on arrival no claims will be accepted at the end of, or after the stay.
• Rental of bed linen: 15 € per bed per week or part of week.
• Rental of towels: 10 € (comfort kit = 2 bath towels + 2 hand towels + 1 bath mat).
• Cleaning on departure from 55 € to 145 € depending on the size of the accommodation, if you do not wish to clean yourself. A flat rate may be withheld if the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure.
• Daily cleaning from 60 € to 120 € (please consult us for details)
• Breakfast at l'Orée des Pins (9am to 11am) (April to September).
Choice of two set menus at 6.50 €:
Coffee or tea or hot-chocolate and orange juice, croissant, bread, butter, jam or Bread, butter, hardboiled egg, cheese
CAMPING CARAVANNING PACKAGES
Pitch offers: General terms
j All the packages include, your equipement , + 1 ou 2 person(s), + 1 vehicle, + 1 kidtent
k Stay 7 nights for the price of 6 ! Offer valid between 30.03 andu 20.07 and between 17.08 and 03.11 (discount applied on the average price of the stay, excluding all supplements).
m See our conditions for additional tents.
Information and rules
• Maximum 6 people per pitchand only one main installation (a large tent or camper van or caravan)
• 1 tente enfant comprise dans le forfait (superficie < 3 m² et capacité maximum 2 personnes.) Maximum autorisé 2 tentes enfant par emplacement – la deuxième à 5 € / jour
• 1 Child's tent included in the price: maximum size: 3 m² maximum capacity 2 people. Maximum 2 child's tents per pitch – the second at 4 € per day.
• Maximum 1 extra tent per pitch at 4 € per day.
• Camping and caravanning stays are from 12:00 to 12:00.
• Your vehicle can be parked close to your pitch, any additional vehicules will be charged per night.
• Average surface area of pitch: camping : 100m² - caravanning : 150m².
• Tent pitch with electricity: 220V/10 A (European plugs).
• Caravan pitch: 220V/10A (European plugs), water, drainage.
• Any stay has to be paid at arrival.
• Setting up of mini-buses, vans etc. on the tent pitches is not allowed. Towing a vehicle will be charged to the customer with a 100 € fee
EXTRACTS FROM THE CENTRE'S BYELAWS
All users must adopt total nudity in all parts of the centre, including the shopping mall.
• Entrance for minors is subject to regulations. Children are recommended to wear a medallion.
• Corporeal cleanliness is compulsory. Intimate corporeal jewellery is forbidden.
• Traffic is tolerated, but speed is limited to 20 km/hr.
• From 22h to 7h00 silence is compulsory. Car access to and driving in the centre is forbidden as from midnight.
- Les animaux domestiques ne doivent jamais être laissés en liberté. Ils doivent être tenus en laisse. Il ne doivent pas être laissés, même enfermés, en l'absence de leurs maîtres dans les habitats ou sur un emplacement. Identification et vaccinations obligatoires.
• Use of cameras, cine-cameras and camcorders is forbidden without the permission of those in the viewfinder (the Management reserves the right to confiscate the material in cases of infringement).
• Religious, political or racial meetings and discussions are forbidden.
• Any acts, gestures, words or attitudes considered to be equivocal or contrary to naturist criteria will result in the immediate expulsion of the person concerned.
• The Company, while pursuing a constant effort of surveillance and guardianship, declines any liability for theft, accidents, bad weather suffered by users and in the case of incidents falling within the civil liability of the customer.
• The management reserves the right to refuse entrance to the village to anyone, without having to justify their decision.